This article explains how you can easily import or create conversions within your Shown account.
There are two ways to setup conversions. You can import existing conversions from your ad accounts or create new ones thanks to our Shown universal pixel.
1. Import conversions
If you already have existing conversions in your own ad account that you would like to use, you can easily import them by following these steps:
- Connect your ad accounts to Shown
- Go to business assets > conversions & click the plus (+) button
- Choose "import existing conversions"
- You can now select the conversion you want to import from every platform you have linked to Shown. Note: make sure to import the same conversion action from every platform.
- You can now give thee aggregated imported conversions a unique name.
- Launch a Shown campaign and select the conversion as advertising goal & start growing
2. Shown conversions
If you want to create new conversions from your Shown account and synchronise them on all ad platforms, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to business assets > conversions & click the plus (+) button
2. Choose "Create Shown conversions"
3. Copy/paste the Shown pixel on your website. This will allow us to track specific actions on your website and mark them as conversions.
4. Create your conversion. Ex. Based on a URL (/thank-you) that visitors visit when signing up.
5. Launch a Shown campaign and select the conversion as advertising goal & start growing